A warm sweater embroidered with a cold popsicle. This popsicle’s meaning is kinda deep so don’t forget your floaties.. In episode 93 of Naruto Shippuden, Naruto and Jiraiya were seen sharing and enjoying this popsicle (split) under a tree while they connected. Later in the series, (SPOILER) after Jiraiya’s death, Naruto, holding the same popsicle, goes to a park and starts crying, regretting how Jiraiya was not able to see him as Hokage. This time, not split in half and now melting.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
There are no reviews yet.