The One-Tailed Bijuu and Fifth Kazekage, Gaara of the sand created a mark – the kanji “love” – on the left side of his forehead. It was created due to the loneliness he endured as a child. The mark is a reminder to love himself as he never felt a true appreciation for another person before Naruto. This embroidered piece is the perfect reminder for us as well to love ourselves first!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
There are no reviews yet.